By participating in the Canadian Alliance for Community Service-Learning you can :
- Provide a national voice and leadership and support for the development and enhancement of Community Service-Learning in Canada
- Connect members of the Canadian CSL community within Canada and with international networks
- Inform universities, students, faculty, community organizations, and policy makers of the benefits of CSL
- Support universities, students, faculty, and community organizations in implementing CSL
Participate in a working team:
CACSL uses a team based approach for accomplishing the work for the community. To join one of the teams below contact email@example.com
- National Conference
- National Workshop
- Steering Committee
- CSL On Line Learning Community
- Knowledge Mobilization: Monitoring research, recommending resources
Provide service on a curricular, co-curricular or volunteer basis.
CASCL has several opportunities for interested individuals to provide service either part of a curricular, co-curricular service or on a purely volunteer basis.
- Translate CACSL documents
- Provide Webmaster Services
- Research Assistant/Logistics Co-ordinator
Suggest a project
- Got an idea you think CACSL should do? Tell us about it. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe to the blog at blog.communityservicelearning.ca
- Get updates on events and research, ask questions, and contribute knowledge to support others
- Post your questions, share your experiences, discover new ideas, and receive updates on events, research and opportunities
Become a CACSL Member
- Actively participate in the development and enhancement of CSL in Canada through financial and professional support.
- List yourself in the future CASCL Directory of Community Engaged Scholarship Practitioners.
Join us online